Download Zapya PC 2 full version program free setup for Windows. Zapya is a desktop application that also functions well on mobile and enables users to easily transfer files from PC and iOS or Android to mobile devices.
Zapya PC 2 Overview
Zapya is multi-source software that enables users to transfer files through multiple devices. The app carries out a safe and secured connection process, as well as the one for transferring files. The application brings up the latest and visually engaging interface. Essentially, to transfer files, users need to drag and drop them from their location onto the app’s basic UI, and the entire process unfolds itself concerning the course of a transfer. You may also like iCloud 7 Free Download
The application also preserves a record of all moved files including photos, videos, music, films, or other types of files that users can preview directly from its main window. To sum it all up, Zapya does a prodigious job of facilitating users with a hassle-free way of moving files through a wide range of devices.
Features of Zapya PC 2
- A multi-source software that empowers users to transfer files through devices
- Supports several options for mobile phones, computers, and tablets
- Functions well with Android, iOS, PC, Windows Phone, Mac, Tizen, and Web pages, etc.
- Transfers applications, videos, photos, music, and other files rapidly
- Transfers all data of old phone to a new one within minutes
- Creates connection by shaking at one go, which allows users to share the data
Technical Details of Zapya PC 2
- Software Name: Zapya for PC
- Software File Name: ZapyaPC2.rar
- File Size: 18 MB
- Developers: iZapya
- File Password: 123
System Requirements for Zapya PC 2
- Operating System: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Installed Memory: 128 MB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
How to Download Zapya PC 2
Click on the button given below to download Zapya PC 2 free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Zapya PC 2 for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.