Download RAWDIGGER full version program free setup for Windows. RawDigger full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is used to visualize & examine raw data as the camera has recorded.
This program is a tool to visualize and examine pure raw data as the camera has recorded it. In essence, it is a microscope of sorts that lets you drill down into raw data.
It doesn’t alter the raw data in any way. It’s is not a raw convertor. Instead, it allows you to see the data that raw converters will use. You can also download
Features of RAWDIGGER
- Displays the real histogram of the raw data, which greatly differs from the in-camera histogram and histograms presented by most of the raw converters.
- Overexposure (OE) indicator will show you exactly what areas of the shot are blown out and in which color channel(s) it happened (best if used in channel view).
- Allows determining how exposure meter is calibrated and what raw level corresponds to the midpoint of in-camera histogram. That is, RawDigger lets you establish the headroom in highlights and obtain optimal exposures.
- For ETTR practitioners, RawDigger makes it very simple to compare raw histogram to in-camera histogram and account for the difference, making the exposures as much “to the right” as possible.
- Helps determining the raw level at which the overexposure “blinkies” start on the camera LCD and to know how much headroom is still available after the blinkies start showing.
- If the shadows look blotchy, colorless, or details in shadows are poorly resolved you will be able to determine how much they are underexposed and set Underexposure (UE) indicator in RawDigger accordingly.
- A useful tool for examining how the relative per-channel underexposure depends on the color of light.
- More precise than any exposure meter for the purpose of evaluation of the uniformity of fill light and reproduction light setups (in terms of the evenness of both color balance and luminosity across the background).
- For studio photography RawDigger helps establishing the proper light filtration to achieve the cleanest possible shadows on the shots.
- Landscape photographers may want to use RawDigger to determine the effect of the filters on the lens, to check neutrality of polarizing and neutral density filters and, possibly, to select color correction and color compensation filters to use in different light.
- Can be used to check the amount of vignetting caused by the lens and the sensor.
- Helps determine the idiosyncrasies of both camera and raw convertor by providing a true view into the raw data and comparing it to the results obtained through raw conversion.
Technical Details of RAWDIGGER
- Software Name: RAWDIGGER for Windows
- Software File Name: RawDigger-188.8.131.527-x86.rar, RawDigger-184.108.40.2067-x64.rar
- Software Version: 220.127.116.117
- File Size: 14.6 MB 20.8 MB
- Developers: LibRaw
- File Password: 123
- Language: English
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for RAWDIGGER
- Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Free HDD: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
RAWDIGGER 18.104.22.1687 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download RAWDIGGER free setup. It is a complete offline setup of RAWDIGGER for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123
Download 32-bit version
Download 64-bit version