Download Firemin 9 full version program free setup for Windows.
Firemin 9 Overview
One of the most significant “improvements” that Mozilla claims are the Firefox memory usage, particularly the vanquishing of memory leaks. Although Firefox memory usage improved a little over the last few years, it still uses a lot of memory. You may also like ArmorTools 22 Free Download
We like keeping our apps running for a few days, and because of this, Firefox was using over ~800MB of memory after about three days. It’s pretty standard for Firefox to be sucking up over 200MB of memory right off the bat.
In a memory leak, you’ll see the memory usage keep increasing the longer the program is open/in-use, and this is exactly what happens with Firefox.
Features of Firemin
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Free Firefox’s used memory
- Release unused memory
Technical Details of Firemin
- Software Name: Firemin for Windows
- Software File Name: Firemin-18.104.22.16856.rar
- Software Version: 22.214.171.12456
- File Size: 2.49 MB
- Developers: Rizonesoft
- File Password: 123
- Language: Multilingual
- Working Mode: Offline (You don’t need an internet connection to use it after installing)
System Requirements for Firemin
- Operating System: Win 7, 8, 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 MB
- Installed Memory: 1 GB
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
Firemin 126.96.36.19956 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Firemin free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Firemin for Windows and has excellent compatibility with x86 and x64 architectures.
File Password: 123