- Version 1.0
- Download 141
- File Size 1 GB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 21, 2021
- Last Updated May 1, 2021
Human Generator for Blender
Learn more on the website:
– We are investigating an issue on certain MacOS systems, where low GPU VRAM seems to cause pink textures in Eevee, while they look normal in Cycles.
– The hair shader does not yet work in Eevee.
– Due to the amount of variation in body proportions, sometimes clothing might clip through other clothing. This can be solved by a small manual adjustment.
– Human Generator is a Blender add-on and comes with full customer support for use in Blender, but currently not for other 3D software.
Human Generator v1.0 – Blender Addon Full Version Free Download
Human Generator brings photorealistic humans to Blender in a way that’s easier to use than ever before. It also includes hairstyles, clothing, expressions and a lot more.
The excellent variety of presets and realtime sliders means that creating humans is now an enjoyable experience reminiscent of video game character creators. Also, it’s all in Blender, meaning any character you create can be further modified using familiar tools, giving you full artistic freedom. A must have! A great add-on for Blender to create realistic humans, I needed a tool like this for ages. The variation of options to ‘model’ the face/body in a matter of minutes is great. Thank you Human Generator team for creating this wonderful add-on at a reasonable price.